Terms and Conditions of Membership
- Memberships run for a minimum period of 6 months
- Memberships will continue to bill monthly after the initial 6 months, until the customer notifies MVM to cancel.
- After the initial 6 months period, the customer may cancel at any time.
- Membership entitles the customer to a monthly 3D Body Map (all memberships).
- Scanner Plus Memberships entitles the customer to an advanced scan (DEXA, VO2Max, RMR) in months 1-2, 3-4, and 5-6. Each scan must be taken within the 2 month window.
- Scanner Max Memberships entitles the customer to an advanced scan (DEXA, VO2Max, RMR) every month. However DEXA Scans can only be taken every second month, and must be a minimum of 8 weeks apart.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Scans bought in a package or individually but not taken, may be refunded. My Vital Metrics will calculate the best possible price for the scans taken and deduct this from the refund
- Scans which have expired have the same satus as scans taken: refunds cannot be privded for these scans
- Bookings must be done online via the booking portal, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings may be changed or cancelled up to 24 hours before the booking.
- bookings cancelled or changed within 24 hours or bookings for which the client fails to show up for their appointment are forfeit and have the same status as a booking which has been taken, or expired
- Please allow the full time for your booking, and always arrive 5 minutes before, to give you time to sign-in
- DEXA Scans are subject to particular terms as this is a regulated activity.
- Clients presenting for a DEXA scan must sign a disclaimer and referral and make satements about their eligibility to undergo the scan Among the statements they must attest that
- They have not had a DEXA Scan in the last 6 weeks and not more than 6 in the last 12 months
- They have not had any other contrast X-Rays
- they are able to maintain a still lying position for 3-4 minutes.
- they have no reason to suspect they are pregnant
- If a client is inegible for a DEXA Scan on that occasion, My Vital Metrics may request the customer undergo another type of scan if appropriate, or may offer a new appointment.
- Clients will need to attest to their readiness to take a submaximal test
- My Vital Metrics does not have facilities to shower or wash afterwards, and clients should take this into account when booking their scan