Terms and Conditions of Membership
- Memberships run for a minimum period of 6 months
- Memberships will continue to bill monthly after the initial 6 months, until the customer notifies MVM to cancel.
- After the initial 6 months period, the customer may cancel at any time.
- Membership entitles the customer to a monthly 3D Body Map (all memberships).
- Metrics Memberships entitles the customer to an advanced scan (DEXA, VO2Max, RMR) in each of months 1-2, 3-4, and 5-6. Each scan must be taken within the 2 month window.
- Metrics Plus Memberships entitles the customer to an advanced scan (DEXA, VO2Max, RMR) every month. However DEXA Scans can only be taken every second month, and must be a minimum of 8 weeks apart.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Scans bought in a package or individually but not taken, may be refunded. My Vital Metrics will calculate the best possible price for the scans taken and deduct this from the refund
- Scans which have expired have the same satus as scans taken: refunds cannot be privded for these scans
Continuation of Membership
Memberships will continue to bill monthly after the initial six month period, until such time as the customer wishes to cancel
- Metrics Lite and Metrics Plus memberships can be cancelled with immediate effect, and will run to the end of the current billing month
- Metrics memberships run in 2-month blocks. e.g. If you were to take a scan in month 7, you are committed to payment for months 7 and 8 before you can cancel.
- Bookings must be done online via the booking portal, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings may be changed or cancelled up to 24 hours before the booking.
- bookings cancelled or changed within 24 hours or bookings for which the client fails to show up for their appointment are forfeit and have the same status as a booking which has been taken, or expired
- Please allow the full time for your booking, and always arrive 5 minutes before, to give you time to sign-in
- DEXA Scans are subject to particular terms as this is a regulated activity.
- Clients presenting for a DEXA scan must sign a disclaimer and referral and make satements about their eligibility to undergo the scan Among the statements they must attest that
- They have not had a DEXA Scan in the last 6 weeks and not more than 6 in the last 12 months
- They have not had any other contrast X-Rays
- they are able to maintain a still lying position for 3-4 minutes.
- they have no reason to suspect they are pregnant
- If a client is inegible for a DEXA Scan on that occasion, My Vital Metrics may request the customer undergo another type of scan if appropriate, or may offer a new appointment.
- Clients will need to attest to their readiness to take a submaximal test
- In addition, My Vital Metrics will need to take a medical questionnaire to assess suitability of the VO2Max test as it is extremely intense
- My Vital Metrics may, on the basis of the medical questionnaire, advise against or refuse to proceed with the test if there are medical contraindications.
- My Vital Metrics does not have facilities to shower or wash afterwards, and clients should take this into account when booking their scan