Terms and Conditions of Purchase
- All scans and the body map, expire 12 months from the purchase date. A booking must be in place before this time.
- Packages of scans can be shared between friends or family members, so long as all parties attend their scans together, at consecutive appointments.
- Any scan purchased can be used on any one of the advanced scans provided by My Vital Metrics - so long as the purchaser qualifies for the particular scan
- Multiple scans (of different kinds) can be taken in a single booking - you will be able to select a multi-scan booking to do this.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Scans bought in a package or individually but not taken, may be refunded. My Vital Metrics will calculate the best possible price for the scans taken and deduct this from the refund
- Scans which have expired have the same status as scans taken: refunds cannot be provided for these scans
- Bookings must be done online via the booking portal, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings may be changed or cancelled up to 24 hours before the booking.
- bookings cancelled or changed within 24 hours or bookings for which the client fails to show up for their appointment are forfeit and have the same status as a booking which has been taken, or expired
- Please allow the full time for your booking, and always arrive 5 minutes before, to give you time to sign-in
- DEXA Scans are subject to particular terms as this is a regulated activity.
- Clients presenting for a DEXA scan must sign a disclaimer and referral and make satements about their eligibility to undergo the scan Among the statements they must attest that
- They have not had a DEXA Scan in the last 6 weeks and not more than 6 in the last 12 months
- they are able to maintain a still lying position for 3-4 minutes.
- they have no reason to suspect they are pregnant
- If a client is inegible for a DEXA Scan on that occasion, My Vital Metrics may request the customer undergo another type of scan if appropriate, or may offer a new appointment.
- Clients will need to attest to their readiness to take a submaximal test
- In addition, My Vital Metrics will need to take a medical questionnaire to assess suitability of the VO2Max test as it is extremely intense
- My Vital Metrics may, on the basis of the medical questionnaire, advise against or refuse to proceed with the test if there are medical contraindications.
- In this circumstance, the customer will be offered another type of scan, or credit voucher for future use of another type of scan.
- My Vital Metrics does not have facilities to shower or wash afterwards, and clients should take this into account when booking their scan