My Vital Metrics and JL Fitness Solutions Booking
My Vital Metrics’ advanced body composition and metabolic tests are the perfect complement to your training programme with JL Fitness Solutions. James is fully versed in making maximum use of the data we manage to extract from your scans and will tailor your programme accordingly.
Here are the tests My Vital Metrics is offering.
For Body Composition, we use the gold standard DEXA measurement. You will be able to see the exact amount of fat, muscle, and bone in your body, as well as where it is, and what that means for your health. You can find out more about DEXA here
For calorie control and food, we have the gold standard Resting Metabolic Rate test via indirect calorimetry. This measures your actual oxygen consumption rate to calculate the exact number of calories you burn at rest. It answers the questions ‘Do I have a fast or slow metabolism?’ and ‘how much should I really be eating?’. You can find out more about RMR here.
And each of our advanced tests comes with London’s fastest and best 3D Body Map. This will take images of you from every angle and stitch them into a 3D Image which you can view on an app. It also takes all your circumference measurements, and we include a postural assessment with the map. You can find out more about the 3D Body Map here
To purchase your scans just enter your details below and proceed to purchase. Once done, you’ll be taken straight to the booking portal. We usually have good availability with a couple of days notice.
Terms and Conditions of Purchase
- All scans to be taken at a single appointment.
- Appointment to be before the end of February 2021
- Any scan purchased can be used on any one of the advanced scans provided by My Vital Metrics – so long as the purchaser qualifies for the particular scan
Cancellations and Refunds
- Scans bought in a package or individually but not taken, may be refunded. My Vital Metrics will calculate the best possible price for the scans taken and deduct this from the refund
- Scans which have expired have the same status as scans taken: refunds cannot be provided for these scans
- Bookings must be done online via the booking portal, or by emailing email@example.com
- Bookings may be changed or cancelled up to 24 hours before the booking.
- bookings cancelled or changed within 24 hours or bookings for which the client fails to show up for their appointment are forfeit and have the same status as a booking which has been taken, or expired
- Please allow the full time for your booking, and always arrive 5 minutes before, to give you time to sign-in
- DEXA Scans are subject to particular terms as this is a regulated activity.
- Clients presenting for a DEXA scan must sign a disclaimer and referral and make statements about their eligibility to undergo the scan Among the statements they must attest that
- They have not had a DEXA Scan in the last 6 weeks and not more than 6 in the last 12 months
- They have not had any other contrast X-Rays
- they are able to maintain a still lying position for 3-4 minutes.
- they have no reason to suspect they are pregnant
- If a client is ineligible for a DEXA Scan on that occasion, My Vital Metrics may request the customer undergo another type of scan if appropriate, or may offer a new appointment.