Start 2021 with a new BaseLine!
A scan or test with My Vital Metrics is all about personalised information and advice. To kickstart your 2021, we are offering the two most asked-for tests together in one discounted package:
Body Composition and Resting Metabolic Rate together
Together these two tests will give you everything you need to kickstart your 2021 fitness journey.
For Body Composition, we use the gold standard DEXA measurement. You will be able to see the exact amount of fat, muscle, and bone in your body, as well as where it is, and what that means for your health. You can find out more about DEXA here
For calorie control and food, we have the gold standard Resting Metabolic Rate test via indirect calorimetry. This measures your actual oxygen consumption rate to calculate the exact number of calories you burn at rest. It answers the questions ‘Do I have a fast or slow metabolism?’ and ‘how much should I really be eating?’. You can find out more about RMR here.
For a very limited time, to give you the best baseline statistics possible before your start your new year fitness plan, we are offering these two scans at a discounted rate of
The scans must be taken together in a single appointment, and before the 28th of February.
To Purchase the Discounted Pack, please see below
Terms and Conditions of Purchase
- All scans and the body map, expire 12 months from the purchase date. A booking must be in place before this time.
- Packages of scans must be taken by the same person. Parts of packages cannot be transferred or taken by other people
- Any scan purchased can be used on any one of the advanced scans provided by My Vital Metrics – so long as the purchaser qualifies for the particular scan
- Multiple scans (of different kinds) can be taken in a single booking – you will be able to select a multi-scan booking to do this.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Scans bought in a package or individually but not taken, may be refunded. My Vital Metrics will calculate the best possible price for the scans taken and deduct this from the refund
- Scans which have expired have the same satus as scans taken: refunds cannot be privded for these scans
- Bookings must be done online via the booking portal, or by emailing email@example.com
- Bookings may be changed or cancelled up to 24 hours before the booking.
- bookings cancelled or changed within 24 hours or bookings for which the client fails to show up for their appointment are forfeit and have the same status as a booking which has been taken, or expired
- Please allow the full time for your booking, and always arrive 5 minutes before, to give you time to sign-in
- DEXA Scans are subject to particular terms as this is a regulated activity.
- Clients presenting for a DEXA scan must sign a disclaimer and referral and make satements about their eligibility to undergo the scan Among the statements they must attest that
- They have not had a DEXA Scan in the last 6 weeks and not more than 6 in the last 12 months
- They have not had any other contrast X-Rays
- they are able to maintain a still lying position for 3-4 minutes.
- they have no reason to suspect they are pregnant
- If a client is inegible for a DEXA Scan on that occasion, My Vital Metrics may request the customer undergo another type of scan if appropriate, or may offer a new appointment.
- Clients will need to attest to their readiness to take a submaximal test
- In addition, My Vital Metrics will need to take a medical questionnaire to assess suitability of the VO2Max test as it is extremely intense
- My Vital Metrics may, on the basis of the medical questionnaire, advise against or refuse to proceed with the test if there are medical contraindications.
- In this circumstance, the customer will be offered another type of scan, or credit voucher for future use of another type of scan.
- My Vital Metrics does not have facilities to shower or wash afterwards, and clients should take this into account when booking their scan